If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Return of purchases:
1. Purchases may be returned or exchanged only at the Highveld Computers Store from which the goods were originally purchased. (These details appear on your sales invoice) subject to submission of the original receipt, and that the merchandise is in its original packaging and condition. In line with the CPA a handling fee of up to 15% of the value of the product may be charged when the product/packaging is not returned in its original purchase condition.
- Non-returnable/ non-refundable items
1. Delivery and or installation costs
2. Pre-paid cards
3. Digital content
4. Any damaged or abused items
To return an unwanted non-defective product, it must be:
1. Returned within 7 days of the product(s) being delivered
2. Undamaged and unused, with the original labels still attached
3. In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition
Once we have received your return product and it has been cleared by Highveld Computers, your will be credited, unless you requested a replacement or an exchange.
Unless otherwise indicated by us, your return of a Pre-packed Bundle will only be accepted if you return all of its component products to us. Failure to do so may result in us declining the return of a Pre-packed Bundle.
- It’s important that any unwanted product, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that the product is undamaged and unused. We reserve the right to refuse a return or an exchange if products are returned damaged, or not in a saleable condition.
- Returning products that are not what you ordered. If an incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it’s not the product you ordered), we’ll arrange to collect the product from you, and we’ll deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible. Please don’t remove the product from its original packaging. Simply contact our customer service team on 0126651571 or email email@example.com notify us, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Returning defective or damaged products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality. If you’ve received a product with a defect or fault, we’ll gladly replace the exact product at no additional cost to you. Where a replacement product is not available, you will be credited.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
• damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
• damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
• damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
• damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
• where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
• in relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
Certain products may come with a supplier’s warranty. If the product you received is found to be damaged or defective, and it is within the supplier warranty period, we’ll replace the product at our expense.
Faulty/defective products after 14 days
In the unfortunate event that your purchased product becomes faulty/defective, you may opt to have it taken to Highveld Computers. You will be entitled to the following option of as per the CPA (after goods has been inspected and assessed:
- Have such product repaired
2. Have product replaced
3. Be refunded the price paid
In the event that the product is found to be not faulty, you will be liable for all handling and shipping charges; for the collection and the re-delivery of the product to you. You will be liable if the goods are damaged or faulty as a result of misuse, abuse or negligence.
Under no circumstances will any goodwill credit you may receive from us, be refunded.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by Instant EFT or COD (cash on delivery) will be refunded to your nominated bank account.